Hi, My name is Gigi
I am an equine and rural lifestyle photographer and story teller. My main subjects are usually huge horses that love to work, dogs that dive into ponds, and portraits of people with manure on their boots.
Along with creating documentary images I also love to create rural fine art pieces and share the stories behind them in my blog.
So, come and join me in the journey of capturing all the things that happen on a back road in photographs.
Here are 7 things you probably don't know about me.
- Although I travel a lot I would rather stay in my own backyard.
- My addiction is coffee, I will go to great lengths to be sure I have some every morning.
- I can count my best friends on one hand but have found my pets fill in when needed.
- I can only go two days without taking a photograph.
- I talk silently to the plants in my organic garden.
- For all my life, I have secretly wanted to be a storm chaser all my life.
- I hated school until I graduated then realized the missed opportunity.
Contact me if you have any questions about the images or stories on the website. I do commission work and rural lifestyle portraits along with equine and pet portraits. You can reach me for more details here:
To find out what I am working on or how I did it, and tips, tricks and resources to make photography and life a bit easier, you can freely subscribe to my blog.